Personal loan repayment calculator
Calculate what your monthly or fortnightly repayments will be with our simple calculator.
If you are planning on taking out a personal loan, it’s crucial that you understand what the repayments will be so you can plan your finances.
Our calculator can help you do that by showing you what your repayments would look like, whether they are fortnightly or monthly. You can use this information to help you decide if a particular loan is right for you and how to best plan your budget.
How to use the calculator
- Enter the amount you plan to borrow and the interest rate.
- Enter the loan term in months either by typing or by clicking the plus and minus icons to increase or decrease the term.
- Fortnightly and monthly repayments will be calculated automatically.
Other useful loan resources
- Our guide to the best personal loans in NZ lets you compare top options, provides tips on choosing the right loan, looks at alternative finance options, and more.
- Our page on debt consolidation loans explores how these loans work, options for those with bad credit, and answers commonly asked questions on the topic.
- Our guide on the best car loans compares options from both major banks and non-bank lenders, looks at the pros and cons of using a broker, and covers 6 top tips for getting the best deal.
- Our guide to loans for work visa holders looks at options for those in NZ on a work visa, presents lenders that can provide loans to work visa holders, and explains the requirements and criteria.